We are delighted to confirm that we are currently looking for a flexible Day Operations Manager to join our Operations team.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the cleaning industry to join us. We’ve worked really hard to build up a reputation for not only working with the best people in London but doing it with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Your duties will include:
- Site visits and client liaison. We are proud of our honest and respectful communications. We listen, we speak, we act
- Managing the onsite team, organising rotas, restructuring teams and ensuring contractual obligations are carried out, such as monitoring KPI’s, SLA’s and local budget management
- Assisting Resourcing with recruitment process and ensuring all new employees are trialed and inducted in line with company policy
- Liaising with HR to implement and enforce disciplinary procedures and investigations
- Ensure the team on site comply with health and safety policy and procedures
- Monitor performance of team members, and ensure on-going training is provided and recorded appropriately
- Continually monitor quality on site and regularly communicate with clients to ensure SLA’s are being met
- Identify and develop opportunities to grow the business within the client organisation, either by extending the scope of the contract or introducing other service.
We expect you to be flexible, confident, compliance aware, proactive and able to work well under pressure. You will be representing ACT Clean when working with our clients, so a great personality and self-motivation is key. Ideally, you have 5 years relevant experience working with demanding clients and managing a diverse workforce of 100 cleaners or more. You will be responsible for managing your team, team member and supervisor training, health and safety onsite, client satisfaction, weekly timesheet submission and any onsite concerns highlighted by the client or the internal quality monitoring report Each client can be different, so having a positive work ethic and delivering exceptional service in a fast paced environment, is a must!
We promise you that you’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be proud. Join our drive to make a difference in the luxury hospitality industry.Please email email@example.com to submit your application.